IT Support Help-Desk
About the Course:
This course will teach the trainees the fundamentals of critical IT Topics in a simple and brain-friendly way.
This is where the trainee starts if they are aiming for a career as IT Support/Helpdesk/Technician. At the end of this course, the trainee will be able to confidently apply for the job and ace the interview. If the trainee is already working in an IT role, the trainee will be able to progress forward in their career by cementing their foundations.
Learning these fundamentals will propel the trainee to be the technician everyone looks up to and also bring clarity to many functions that the trainee do on a daily basis. This will also save the trainee from many frustrations that may encounter in their daily job function.
Internally Assessed, Exercises, Course Work and Exam/Assignments results Internally Moderated.
- Medium Level Language Skills in English & Arabic.
- Good communication Skills.
- Basic user of computer and the internet
- No specific prerequisites as the course is designed for a beginner
- Anyone wanting to start their career as IT Support/HelpDesk/Technician
- Anyone attending an interview for IT Support/HelpDesk/Technician role
- Existing IT Professionals looking to consolidate fundamentals
- Anyone interested in IT
- Anyone looking for a first job in IT
For who need to begin building a career using technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training in IT Help Desk.Apply now
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes