TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
About the Course:
The TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training is suitable for teachers, trainers and tutors working in further education, adult and community learning or work-based training within public, private, voluntary or community organisations.
It can meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
• Planning and developing schemes of work
• Delivering learning sessions
• Developing teaching and learning strategies
• Assessment practices
A range of optional units are available, including some units from the Learning and Development suite. These units require practice to be assessed.
Learners must be willing to undertake an initial assessment of their skills in English, mathematics and ICT, record their development needs and follow an action plan.
Awarding Body Approved Assessment
Learners must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Reading and communication skills should be adequate to meet the requirements of the training.
- Hold a relevant qualification at a level above that of their learners; ideally at least Level 3 in their area of specialism
- Minimum core of literacy, language, numeracy and ICT
Teachers, trainers and any individual who would like to build an educational career and job seekers
- Unit 1: Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Unit 2: Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- Unit 3: Theories, principles and models in education and training
- Unit 4: Wider professional practice in education and training
- Unit 5: Action research
- Unit 6: Developing, using and organising resources within a specialist area
- Unit 7: Effective partnership working in the teaching and learning context
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 360 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes